Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This app allows you to record the amount of fluid you have consumed in any given day. It is a good, simple app if you need a little motivation to hydrate.
- Search for waterlog in the app store
- Accept and Download
- Open the App
- The default water goal is 100 oz. This is about 12.5 glasses of water.
- You can log that you have drank 8 oz, 16.9 oz, 20 oz, or you can enter a different amount.
This app does require that you know how many ounces are in the cup of water that you are drinking.
CalorieCounter-My Fitness Pal
Calorie Counter-My Fitness Pal
This app is a great motivational tool for someone who needs to be held accountable for what they eat, drink, and exercise. you can search to food that you have eaten in My Fitness Pal's extensive database that includes many restaurant meals as well.
- Search for "calorie counter" in your app store
- Download the app and accept terms and conditions
- The app will now be called "My Fitness Pal"
- Open the app and click "Create new account" or "login through Facebook".
- Follow the prompts through a series of questions that ask everything from your current weight, exercise habits, to your weight goal.
- Once you are finished you will have a goal for the amount of calories and exercise you need in order to accomplish your goal weight.
- Click "add to diary" to record the food you ate or the exercise you performed. This app will also keep up with the amount of water you drank each day.
Endomondo Sports Tracker
Endomondo Sports Tracker
This app allows you to record your exercise workout easily. It will track the speed, distance, and time you put into your workout
- Search for Endomondo Sports Tracker in your app store
- Accept and Download the app.
- Sign up for an account with your email or with facebook
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Click "Done"
- You can now pick the exercise that you are going to complete and it will keep track of the amount of time you exercised, the distance, and your pace. You can even set music to play.
- If you click "Basic Workout" you can change your workout style, set a goal, challenge a friend, follow a route, set a target you want to beat, or train in intervals.
This app is an easy and convenient way to monitor and control your diabetes.
- Search for "glucose buddy" in your app store.
- Install the app.
- Open the app and click "ok".
- Click "my info" and fill out all information based on you and your diabetes.
- Click "add logs" to add your blood glucose levels, medications, food, activities, and A1C levels
- Click "graphs" to view your blood sugar over a certain amount of time.
- Click "reminders" followed by the "+" to set a reminder to take medication or check your blood glucose.
- Click "blood pressure" to add your blood pressure.