How to Download the Mango Languages App
The Mango Languages App allows you to learn foreign languages on the go!
1. Search Itunes/Android Market/Google play for “Mango Languages for Libraries”
2. Download the free app
3. Once installed hit “open”
4. Log into your account. If you do not have an account, go here to create your free account: https://learn.mangolanguages.com/welcome/
5. You can now click the arrow beside the welcome screen and pick the language you want to learn!
1. Search for Translator with Speech in the iTunes store
2. Download and open the app
You can now type what you want translated on the bottom of the screen. If you look at the top you can change the languages. Hit translate and it will show you the spelling as well as say the word out loud. You can also purchase an upgrade to the app for $.99 that allows you to speak and translate.