Downloading instructions for the EBSCOhost App
1. Go to https://www.jscc.edu/library/
2. Under resources, click on find journal articles
3. Click on Academic and General interest
4. Click on Academic search elite
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page
6. At the very bottom, click on New: EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications
7. Enter your email address
8. Go to your mobile phone
9. Download the EBSCOhost app from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
10. Check your email on your device and tap the authentication key provided to you in the email.
(Note: You must access the authentication key from your device. The activation link will expire in 24 hours.)
Note: You can only view articles,books can only be viewed from a computer or laptop.
How to download the EasyBib App
The EasyBib app offers you an easy way to cite your sources from any book in either MLA, APA, or Chicago style.
1. Search the Itunes/Android store/google play for EasyBib
2. Click download or install
3. Hit “Accept and download”
4. Open up the application
5. Once open, The camera will automatically be open. You may now scan a barcode by placing the barcode in the center of the photo and tapping the middle of your screen, or you can search for the book you want to cite by clicking the “Search” tab at the top of the screen and typing the name of the book.